explore box + ingredients
- What explore box packages do you offer?
- What items are in each explore box?
Every month you will receive a new explore box complete with: 3 easy-to-follow recipes, our pre-measured spice/sauce mixes for each recipe, shopping list, explore country brochure, activity sheet, country sticker, flag pin and a fun collectible.
- What is the recommended age for eat2explore explore box?
The recommended age for our explore box is 5 years old or older. All our cooking steps are rated by chef hats for complexity and safely, and there are steps for kids 3 or 4 years old to mix or whisk and still be helpful in the kitchen.
- Are the ingredients organic?
We include organic ingredients whenever possible. It is not guaranteed.
- Do you accommodate food allergies?
Our ingredients are handled in facilities that process milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, and sulfites. We recommend you use your best judgment when considering dietary restrictions, but you can easily modify recipes by omitting ingredients you’d like to avoid.
To help you make as informed a decision as possible, all of our sauces or spice mixes include a breakdown of ingredients and any of the eight major allergens as recognized by the FDA are clearly identified.
- What countries are currently available?
The countries change periodically. Countries that are currently available: Brazil, China, Ethiopia, France, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, USA north, USA south.
- Can I choose which country is featured in my next box?
Customers are currently unable to choose which countries their boxes will feature. If you are interested in purchasing a specific country, you can do so with our explore countries option.
- How did you develop the content and material for eat2explore?
The recipes are curated by culinary trained chefs from the French Culinary Institute. Throughout our development cycle, we have tested our products directly with children, parents and educators and we have incorporated their feedback. We continue to work with families, educators and organizations that aim to create a healthy food culture among families.
ordering + delivery
- How much does an explore box cost?
The cost/box depends on the package you choose: (1) explore country package, (2) explore continent package, or (3) explore the world package. Please visit “our shop” page for more details on the pricing of each option.
- How much does shipping cost?
Within continental United States: $5/box.
- Can I order eat2explore explore boxes to be delivered outside of the United States?
- When will my monthly explore box arrive?
We ship on the 3rd day of each month. Within continental USA, boxes should arrive within 4-8 business days. Your first explore box orders will be sent out within 3-4 days of order receipt. eat2explore is not responsible for delays due to weather, delivery carrier factors, customer error, holiday-related delays, international customs regulations, or any other unforeseen factors.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel or pause your auto-renewal at any time! Here are the steps to make changes to your subscription:
- Login into www.eat2explore.com.
- Go to “Log in” on top right header (next get started).
- Click "Create account” at the bottom and follow the steps to create a new account
- Once you have an account, login into your account and update your subscription accordingly.
NOTE - our system currently does not automatically create an account when you make a purchase. You will need to create a new account on our website using the same email address.
Prepaid Plans: If you prepaid for a 4-month or 12-month package, you have committed to the fixed number of explorer boxes in that subscription. Prepaid plans are not refundable. You may cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, following the steps above.
- What if I’m away for a few weeks?
You can pause your delivery at any time through your online account (see steps above to create our account).
- How do I make changes to my delivery address?
You can change your delivery address any time through your online account (see steps above to create our account). We will update the new shipping address on the next shipment.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You can also use PayPal or Amazon Pay.
- When will I be billed?
Your credit card will be charged at the time you submit your order on our website for your first box. Subsequently, you will be charged on the 3rd day of each month as we shipped out your boxes.
- Can I order eat2explore as a gift?
We would love for you to gift eat2explore explore box packages! When you place your order, you can include a personalized gift message that will be included with the first explore box.
- Are the packaging materials recyclable?
Yes, our packaging materials are recyclable. Just break down the boxes and recycle accordingly.
- Who are the people behind eat2explore?
eat2explore was founded by working moms who not only have a passion for collaborative cooking but a desire to bring families together through world cuisine and culture. Please read our story for more information.
- How do I contact eat2explore?
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 1-888-39-eatexp / 1-888-393-2839. We look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions.