explore box + ingredients
- What explore box packages do you offer?
3 types of monthly featured countries subscription with 4 different payment options:
- Regular featured country
- Vegetarian optional featured country
- Gluten-free optional featured country
4 different payment options - with monthly payment, you can try us without any obligations. The longer your package, the greater the discount!
- 3 months prepayment @ 5% discount
- 6 months prepayment @ 10% discount
- 12 months prepayment @ 15% discount
Prepaid Plans: Please note, members on a 3, 6 or 12-month plan will continue to receive explorer boxes until the end of their current prepaid billing period. Refunds are not issued.
Single boxes & bundles
You can pick and choose your preferred country or continent bundles. Continent bundles are 4 pre-selected countries for the specific continent. All orders will be shipped in one shipment.
- What is vegetarian optional and gluten-free optional explorer boxes?
- What items are in each explore box?
Each explore box comes with 3 easy-to-follow recipes, our pre-measured spice/sauce mixes for each recipe, shopping list, explore country brochure, activity sheet, country sticker, flag pin and a fun cooking tool. There is a passport with your 1st box.
- What is the recommended age for eat2explore explore box?
The recommended age for our explore box is 5 years old or older. All our cooking steps are rated by chef hats for complexity and safely, and there are steps for kids 3 or 4 years old to mix or whisk and still be helpful in the kitchen. Teenagers should be able to prepare the full meal by themselves.
- Are the ingredients organic?
We include organic ingredients whenever possible. It is not guaranteed.
- What is the shelf-life of the spice/sauce mixes?
All our dried spices are McCormick sourced quality that will last indefinitely. All our sauces are hot-filled and approved by Cornell Food Tech; they will last indefinitely if it is not opened. We don’t put a best by date because we believe in reducing food waste. If your mixes don’t look fresh, we will replace them right away! We produce a new batch of spice/sauce mixes every few weeks.
- Do you accommodate food allergies?
Our ingredients are handled in facilities that process milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, and sulfites. We recommend you use your best judgment when considering dietary restrictions, but you can easily modify recipes by omitting ingredients you’d like to avoid.
To help you make as informed a decision as possible, all of our sauces or spice mixes include a breakdown of ingredients and any of the eight major allergens as recognized by the FDA are clearly identified.
- Can I choose which country is featured in my next box?
With monthly subscription, customers are not able to choose their preferred countries each month. If you are interested in purchasing a specific country, you can do so with single box option.
- How did you develop the content and material for eat2explore?
The recipes are curated by culinary trained chefs from the French Culinary Institute. Throughout our development cycle, we have tested our products directly with children, parents and educators and we have incorporated their feedback. We continue to work with families, educators and organizations that aim to create a healthy food culture among families.
ordering + delivery
- How much does an explore box cost?
The cost/box depends on the package you choose. Please visit “our shop” page for more details on the pricing of each option.
- How much does shipping cost?
Within continental United States: $5/box (AK & HI - $7.50/box). The shipping rate will drop with extra boxes in one shipment
- Can I order eat2explore explore boxes to be delivered outside of the United States?
We ship to Canada and the shipping cost starts at $15/box. The shipping rate will drop with extra boxes in one shipment.If you are interested in shipping outside of the United States and Canada, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1888-393-2839.
- When will my monthly explore box arrive?
We process all recurring orders on the 3rd day of each month. Within continental USA, boxes should arrive within 4-8 business days.
Your first explore box orders will be sent out within 2-4 business days of order receipt.
eat2explore is not responsible for delays due to weather, delivery carrier factors, customer error, holiday-related delays, international customs regulations, or any other unforeseen factors.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel or pause your auto-renewal at any time! Here are the steps to make changes to your subscription:
- Login into www.eat2explore.com.
- Go to “Log in” on top right header (next get started).
- Click "Create account” at the bottom and follow the steps to create a new account
- Once you have an account, login into your account and update your subscription accordingly.
NOTE - our system currently does not automatically create an account when you make a purchase. You will need to create a new account on our website using the same email address.
Prepaid Plans: If you prepaid for a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month package, you have committed to the fixed number of explorer boxes in that subscription. Prepaid plans are not refundable. You may cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, following the steps above.
- What if I’m away for a few weeks?
You can pause your delivery at any time through your online account (see steps above to create our account).
- How do I make changes to my delivery address?
You can change your delivery address any time through your online account (see steps above to create our account). We will update the new shipping address on the next shipment.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You can also use PayPal, Apple Pay or Amazon Pay.
- When will I be billed?
Your credit card will be charged at the time you submit your order on our website for your first box. Subsequently, you will be charged on the 3rd day of each month as we shipped out your boxes.
- Can I order eat2explore as a gift?
We would love for you to gift eat2explore explore box packages! When you place your order, you can include a personalized gift message that will be included with the first explore box.
- Are the packaging materials recyclable?
Yes, most of our packaging materials are recyclable. Just break down the boxes and recycle accordingly.
- Can I can apply discount to special promotions?
No, discount cannot be combined with other offers and cannot be applied to shipping and/or tax. Other exclusions may apply.
- Who are the people behind eat2explore?
eat2explore was founded by working moms who not only have a passion for collaborative cooking but a desire to bring families together through world cuisine and culture. Please read our story for more information.
- How do I contact eat2explore?
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 1-888-39-eatexp / 1-888-393-2839. We look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions.